Earle Mitchell, Cosmetology Instructor in Alexandria, Virginia (VA)
Contact Info: EarlMitchell438@gmail.com 703-798-1778
Over 30 years of licensed experience in various formats of international
hair design, specifically catering to the needs of celebrity and sports
The proven success of adaptive business plans for operation and development
of three different business lines within the confines of the cosmetology
- The luxury salon / spa line inclusive of more than five salons in
operation at one time in various markets.
- The development of the mainstream, economical barber and style shop
and "family" themed salons.
- The successful operation and daily administration of beauty schools
throughout Georgia, Tennessee, and Texas.
- In all marketplaces, increased sales over 30 percent via implementation
of successful public relations and marketing techniques.
- Instrumented the successful and profitable sale inclusive of
excellent analysis of the existing marketplace at the time.
- Suggested new products that increased earnings by 23%.
Education and Licenses
Current: completion of all continuing educational requirement(s) for each
state in which I presently hold a License:
- State of Virginia: Licensed Cosmetology Instructor and Licensed Barber Instructor
- State of Texas: since 1982, Licensed Cosmetology Instructor and Licensed Barber Instructor
- State of Tennessee: since 1986, Licensed Cosmetology Instructor
- State of Georgia: since early 1970s, Licensed Cosmetology Instructor
and Licensed Barber Instructor
- State of Louisiana: since 2015, Licensed Cosmetology Instructor
Union Member of Local 798 New York, New York (Hair Artistry Union)
Primary Education Georgia